21.5.10

Science and Literature

What? What's this? I'm doing an EARLY entry. xD It's 'cause I got sleep last night, as in, I didn't /just/ wake up. Moving on to more important stuff. Today is my friend Sarah's birthday, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!~ :] ((And now on to the blog itself~))

"Would you stop looking at me like that?"
"Like what?"
"Like you can't decide whether you should take my liver for black market value or if maybe we should go get ice cream, preferably somewhere that has those rainbow jimmies."
"Are you an alcoholic?"
"What? Why the hell do you care?"
"I'm taking your observations seriously. Just answer the question."
"I could be lying, you know."
"It's a risk I'm willing to take."
"Right up there with jail and the hospital bills you'll have to pay when I kick your ass?"
"Pretty much. Are you planning on 'kicking my ass' after I've killed you for your liver?"
"What if I say I'm not an alcoholic and I really am, so when you try to sell my liver, it's too late?"
"Why would that matter? You'd already be dead."
"Point. But then you'd have to go through the whole mess of making sure you hid the evidence, and it would be for no profitable reason."
"Four hours."
"What?"
"Four hours. That's all it would take for me to dispose of you so no one would suspect me."
"Are you....are you serious? You know what, never mind. I don't actually want to know. Besides, what about dealing with my family? I know how you feel about my sister."
"I hope you would know."
"Which?"
"Both. That I'm serious, and that snide comment about my girlfriend."
"Well, how would you deal with that?"
"Who the hell is going to suspect me? If anything it would be you killing me that would be expected."
"What's that supposed to mean? You do something to my sister?!"
"No, it's just common cliche, okay? How are you even in this class?"
"Because I'm good at science, oh Literary One."
"Yeah, yeah. Hey, let me see the answer for number six."
"No way! Give me back my lab; I'm not done with it."
"And you're not finished with it either, but that's another matter. I think you meant to put centimeters here."
"What? Oh, hey, yeah, I did. Thanks."
"No problem."
"Can I have my paper back now, jackass?"
"Nope. Hey! I was copying that!"
"Not a good enough reason."
"Christ, fine. Listen, ice cream, I'll pay. Just give me the damn lab."
"Rainbow jimmies?"
"Ha ha. Yes, fine, okay?"
"Deal. Here. Answer to seven is on the back."



No comments: