There was a story once; I think it was a love story, but I don't pay much attention to these things anymore. A story is a story, and we don't get a lot of them down here, so I take what I can get. But, anyways, in this story there was this really small dog who had long fur and a curly tail--kind of like a pig. Now, he was a pet of one of the characters, but I don't remember whether it was a girl or a boy, the character not the dog. The dog was a boy. Dangly bits and all.
This dog did all the normal dog-type stuff authors go on for pages describing. I think it's because people tell you to write what you know. But, so far, all I've known is not very pleasant, and no one really wants to read about my life, so I'm going to tell you about this dog. He had this power where if you touched his nose and he felt like it, he would whisk you off into another dimension. When good people touched his nose, he sent them to a better place. And the opposite for bad people. I wonder if he was reading their minds, or if he just knew in his soul or something. I always imagined that if I had the chance to touch his nose (he wore a nose protector so that he could still nuzzle his owner) I would do it no matter what. At least then I'd have an adventure. And I'd have something that I could write about.
~Hammeh

No comments:
Post a Comment